You must be a registered NPTA member to participate in these tournaments.
The Walther Cup – May 30, 2020
The Walther Cup is a friendly tournament between NPTA and the Summit Tennis Association (STA). The format is Davis Cup-style: Gendered Singles, Gendered Doubles, and Mixed Doubles. Players can sign up for one, two or all three events. Matches are played at both the New Providence Courts and the Memorial Courts in Summit, and all participants invited to join the picnic lunch at the Memorial courts. Raindate: May 31.
- New Providence Courts: Women’s Singles 9-10:30 AM; Women’s Doubles 10:30-12.
- Memorial Courts: Men’s Singles 9-10:30; Men’s Doubles 10:30-12; Mixed Doubles 1-3 PM.
- 2019 Results: NPTA 22 – STA 11
- 2018 Results: NPTA 20 – STA 10
- 2017 Results: STA 18 – NPTA 16
- 2016 Results: STA 19 – NPTA 12
- 2015 Results: STA winner
- 2014 Results: NPTA 19 – STA 16
- 2013 Results: STA winner
- 2012 Results: STA winner
- To sign up complete the form below.
- Coordinator: Patti Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pioneer Cup Tournament – July 18, 2020
This year is the second annual tournament against Crestview. Format: Gendered doubles. Raindate: July 19.
- Crestview Swim and Tennis Club; Time TBD
- 2019 Results: NPTA 10 – Crestview
To sign up for the Crestview Tournament complete the form below.
Contact is Patti Miller at email@example.com.
Clearwater Tournament – August 15, 2020
We have added a third summer tournament to our schedule, this time against Summit’s Clearwater Swim Club. Format is TBD but likely gendered doubles. Raindate: August 16.
- Clearwater Swim Club; Time TBD
To sign up for the Clearwater Tournament complete the form below.
Contact is Patti Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org