NPTA organizes doubles leagues throughout the outdoor playing season, offering our members an opportunity for friendly competitive play. There are currently leagues for Women, Men and Mixed Doubles which are offered in Spring, Summer and Fall. General level of play for all leagues is typically 3.0 and above. You must be a registered and paid NPTA member to participate in these leagues.
- Six week long sessions (five weekly matches with one week reserved for cancellations due to inclement weather).
- Leagues require a minimum of 12 players and accommodate a maximum of 24 players. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. You must be a current member of NPTA to join a league.
- You may join with a partner or be matched with another player. Each player must register.
- If you wish to register as a substitute, please enter ‘SUB’ in the partner information field.
- Rosters are finalized the week prior to the first scheduled match.
- Doubles League Rules
2018 league dates are:
- Spring: April 23 – June 4 (off May 28th)
- Summer: June 11 – July 23 (off July 3rd)
- Fall: September 10 – October 15
Men’s Doubles Leagues
Matches played on Monday nights from 8-10 PM
- For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here if you’re ready to sign up for the Spring 2018 Men’s Doubles League!
Women’s Doubles Leagues: 2 Programs
New for 2017: 3.5 League & 3.0 League
3.5 Matches played on Monday nights from 7-9 PM
- For additional information, contact email@example.com
Click here if you’re ready to sign up for the Spring 2018 Women’s 3.5 League!
3.0 Matches played on Wednesday nights from 7-9 PM
- For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here if you’re ready to sign up for the Spring 2018 Women’s Doubles 3.0 League!
Mixed Doubles Leagues
Matches played on Thursday nights from 7-9 PM
- For additional information, contact email@example.com