NPTA organizes doubles leagues throughout the outdoor playing season, offering our members multiple opportunities for friendly and competitive play. There are currently leagues for Women, Men and Mixed Doubles which are offered in Spring, Summer and Fall. General level of play for all leagues is typically 3.0 and above. You must be a registered NPTA member to participate in these leagues.
- Six-week sessions (five weekly matches with one week reserved for cancellations due to inclement weather).
- Leagues require a minimum of 12 players and accommodate a maximum of 24 players. Assignment to play during a season is on a first come, first served basis. Subs will be available if you are unable to play.
- When you register for NPTA, identify the programs you are interested in. Program coordinators will then contact you prior to the start of season.
- Rosters are finalized the week prior to the first scheduled match.
Rules of Play:
- Click here for Doubles League Rules.
2019 League Dates (2020 dates forthcoming):
- Spring: April 22 – June 13 (off May 27th)
- Summer: June 17 – July 28 (off July 4th)
- Fall: August 26th – October 4th
Men’s Doubles Leagues
April-June – Mondays 7-9 PM
July-November – Mondays 8-10 PM
- Coordinator: Bharat Rao
- For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Doubles Programs
Round Robin – Mondays 7-9 PM
- Coordinator: Denise Moser
- For additional information, contact email@example.com
Women’s Doubles League – Wednesdays 7-9 PM
- Coordinators: Mimi Knorr and Karen Luongo
- For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mixed Doubles Leagues
Thursdays 7-9 PM
- Coordinator: Janet Michaels
- For additional information, contact email@example.com